Downgrade iOS 9.2 Complete Guide 9.2.1, 9.2.2 Downgrade Back To iOS 9.1
Follow the step by step tutorial below to downgrade iOS 9.2 to 9.1. Apple developers has recently stopped signing iOS 9.0.2 & elder iOS firmware , which was the previous iOS 9.0 release we know , & hence those who want to go downgrade back to iOS 9.0.2 , it’s not possible , & trying to force install iOS 9.0.2 will land your idevice into “Isn’t Eligible for Requested Build” error on iTunes. If you are looking for latest iOS 9.1 Jailbreak updates, this tutorial might come in handy. iOS 9.2 jailbreak seekers.
Go after the lesson under to downgrade iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.0.1 otherwise iOS 9.0.2. Apple has lately stopped signing iOS 8.4.1 , which was the previous iOS 9 issue we recognize , and hence those who need to leave downgrade back to iOS 9 , it’s not probable , and trying to force iOS 9 install resolve land your device into “Is not Eligible for Requested Build” mistake on iTunes . Condition you are looking for Jailbreak iOS 9.1 modernize, this lesson might come in handy.
And lastly, Apple issued iOS 9 formally for the consumer worldwide on September 16th. Because expected, the reply was additional than overwhelming and millions of consumer modernized to downgrade iOS 9.2 right following it was seeded. Thus a lot of people downloading the modernize at the similar time caused the Apple servers to excess and answer in modernize mistake, amazing which is not surprising and was predictable. Meanwhile, Pangu team has issued the jailbreak iOS 9.
Downgrade iOS 9.2 Compatibility list:
- iPhone: iPhone 4S, iPhone 5, iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6, iPhone 6 Plus, iPhone 6S Plus, iPhone 6S
- iPad: iPad 2, iPad 3, iPad Mini, iPad Air, iPad Pro.
- iPod Touch: iPod Touch 5th Generation, iPod Touch 6th Generation
How to downgrade iOS 9.2 to iOS 9
- Create a fresh backup of the iPhone, iPad, otherwise iPod touch to iCloud otherwise iTunes, preferably together
- Launch iTunes on a Mac otherwise Personal Computer, be certain it’s modernized to the newest version
- Turn the iOS device off condition you have not completed thus so far
- Attach the iPhone, iPad, otherwise iPod touch to the computer by its USB cable as simultaneously holding down the Home key
- Carry on holding the Home key awaiting the screen changes to an iTunes logo and a ‘attach to iTunes’ screen, at this time iTunes should alert you that it has detected a device in recovery mode
- Decide “Restore” and iTunes resolve remove the device and every information
- While ended, the device resolve reboot since customary and leave during the typical set up screen
- Also set up the device since latest (with no every of your information), otherwise decide to restore from a backup
Once the device has been restore to downgrade iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.1, condition you do not need to receive every additional beta versions on the device, you may need to leave and remove the beta profile and unenroll the device from the beta program.