How to get Downgrade iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.1 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices under everything
The Newest downgrade iOS 9.2 Firmware on iPhone iPod, iPad devices
Apple issued the first still beta of the downgrade iOS 9.2 now many days ago and it comes by still of an additional bug fixes and the presentation enhancement. One-upping the lately issued by the iOS 9.1 firmware for Cupertino’s mobile devices. The iOS 9.2 jailbreak seekers. Thus the condition that you are one of those consumers who may have got several concerns above non-availability of the downgrade iOS 9.2. Otherwise you dislike the newest iOS modernize, and currently if you are thinking to revert back to Older iOS 9.1 from newest to downgrade iOS 9.2 Firmware on iPhone iPod, iPad devices. Next you be able to go after our operational to lead and lesson on How to get Downgrade iOS 9.2 to iOS 9.1 on iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch devices under everything.
The downgrade iOS 9.2 supporting Apple devices
iphone 6 plus, iphone 6, iphone 5s, iphone 5c, iphone 5, iphone 4s, iphone 4 ipad mini 2, ipad mini, ipad air 2, ipad air, ipad 4, ipad 3, ipad 2 ipod touch 5g
Learn the downgrade iOS compatible firmware versions
iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.3, iOS 9.0.2, iOS 9.0.1, iOS 9.0, iOS 9 iOS 8.4.1, iOS 8.4, iOS 8.3, iOS 8.2, iOS 8.1.3, iOS 8.1.2, iOS 8.1.1 iOS 8.1, iOS 8.0 iOS 7.1.2, iOS 7.1.1, iOS 7.1, iOS 7.0.6, iOS 7.0.5, iOS 7.0.4, iOS 7.0.3, iOS 7.0.2, iOS 7.0.1
How to downgrade iOS 9.2 back to iOS 9.1 firmware version
- On the iPhone, iPad, otherwise iPod touch devices, open the ‘Settings’ app and leave to iCloud, after that turn off the “Find My iPhone”
- Turn off the iPhone, iPad, otherwise iPod touch by holding down the Power key
- Launch the iTunes installed on the computer
- Attach the iPhone, iPad, iPod touch to the computer by the USB cable.
- Next right away start holding down the Power and Home key jointly for 10 seconds.
- Then issue the Power key except continue holding the Home key – while a message in iTunes appears saying a device in recovery mode has been detected.
- Now you are ready to begin the downgrade iOS 9.2 course
- Choose the iOS device iTunes and leave to the “Summary” screen
- You are going to press the “Restore” key by a modifier key:
- On Mac OS X, OPTION click that Restore key
- On Windows Personal Computer, SHIFT click the Restore key
- Navigate to the iOS 9.1 IPSW file you downloaded earlier and choose it.
- Now you are done with downgrade iOS 9.2.